Homecoming

Homecoming  - Cecilia Robert Recieved this book from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

First this beautiful cover drew me in me then the blurb had me curious. Was some great writing and i felt like i was riding the emotions with them and once the secret was out the emotions were portrayed perfectly.

Sera was a great character she is such a strong capable person and we find out the events that started her on the path to the person she presently is, she wasn't a perfect character she did make mistakes in life but didn't mind admitting she wrong but did what she thought was best at the time.

Levian may only be a Beta at the moment but would make a great Alpha. He is very faithful and forgiving heart, even though he has suffered 5 years without his mate plus he is hot, loving and tender.

I don't want to say to much but i hope when Teague gets some Karma in a later on book,he could make a good character but alot of the time i wanted to punch his lights out.

I'm hoping to see more of Sera and Levian in the next book because i didn't get enough and looking forward to reading more about this world.