Sassy Mates: Volume 1 (BBW Shapeshifter Romance)

Sassy Mates: Volume 1 (BBW Shapeshifter Romance) - Milly Taiden Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)

I really enjoy how protective and caring Aric was but loved sassy Jordan and her friends.Didn't want to put this down from start to finish and left me wanting the next book.
Wow the sex scenes were hot and explosive .It was great meeting the new characters in this new series and looking forward to more.
We got hot steamy sex, romance, suspense, mystery and great friendships.

A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)

Another great read i didn't want to put it down, steamy sex scenes, great fight scenes,some suspense and a sister you wouldn't want to be related to.

I loved Nate it was great to see different sides to him and how he handled situations.

Karla is a interesting character to learn more about and is running scared before of the upbringing she had.

We have sexy wolves, family dramas and great friendships bringing together a great book and can't wait for the rest in this series.

Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)

wow damn what a book , so hot and couldn't stop grinning through most of the book, love , love, love the new sassy mate book and enjoyed the interesting events that happened in the book that were abit different.
This had great humor, hot sex scenes, some interesting twists and fight scene. I so can't wait for the next book and see what happens to the next sassy mate